Clean Your Home with Our One-off Cleaning Service
Leave Your House or Apartment Cleaning to Professionals
When you simply don’t have the time to give your home the attention it deserves, schedule a one-off cleaning session.
The local cleaner has received thorough training, will arrive at a convenient time, and will tackle dirt and dust by following your individual requirements to bring the cosy aura of your property back. Our service is suitable for tenants, landlords, and party-throwing students alike, so make sure to schedule a one-off cleaning session today!
Why Should You Opt for This Kind of Service?
Each of the staff members is fully uniformed, insured, and vetted for your peace of mind. Here are other reasons why our company is among the top preferred choices in London:
- Full equipment provided upon request;
- Weekends and bank holidays are not charged extra;
- Same-day appointments are available;
- You pay only for the time the cleaner has worked.
What Your Cleaning Checklist Can Include:
The specialists can brush, wipe, and scrub just about any surface you need, including:
- Hoovering carpets, wiping skirting boards, mopping floors;
- Wiping windows and window frames/sills (if within reach);
- Dusting doors, woodwork, light switches and removing cobwebs;
- Wiping electronics and cleaning kitchen appliances inside-out;
- Disinfecting and descaling the bathroom, tub and toilet included;
- Ironing, washing of dishes and other tasks (upon request).
What to Expect from Your One-off Cleaning London Session:
We have a professionally attitude to each and all of your clients.
- A single cleaner or a team of two will visit your property, depending on your preferences and on the volume of work that needs to be done.
- They will inspect your premises and tell you if the service hours you have booked will be sufficient for them to scratch all items on your cleaning checklist.
- The cleaners will cover as many ground as they can for the time booked by following your priorities and other specific requests made during the booking (if any).
- When the time runs out, the cleaning staff will ask you to evaluate their work and will re-clean any areas that you may think need more work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much will I need to pay for the service?
A: Your price will depend on several factors, such as the number of specialists we send to your address, the number of hours you booked, and the cleaner’s availability for your chosen date.
Q: What type of equipment do you use?
A: Upon request and for an extra cost, the professional can bring all cleaning essentials with them to immediately start working as soon as they arrive. Some of the items include, but are not limited to, the following: hoover, mop, bucket, cleaning rags, all-purpose cleaning detergents.
Q: Can you move furniture around and clean the areas beneath it?
A: While moving light furniture will not be an issue, displacing heavier items (large sofas, double beds, etc.) can only be done if you book a session with two cleaners.
Q: What are your working days?
A: This is really up to you. Our customer support is available 24/7 and you can schedule a service for every day of the week, weekends and bank holidays included.
Q: How long will my cleaner remain at my property?
A: This service is performed in a single visit and you can book as many hours as you need to complete your checklist. However, please note that the minimum time for which you can book a cleaner is 3 hours of service for 1 cleaner if your home is located within the 1-3 London tube zones, and 3 hours for two cleaners if it is located outside of these zones.
Q: Can you spot-clean walls?
А: Yes, this can be done as an additional service if the time allows it. However, please note that we do not guarantee 100% stain removal as the results will depend on the condition of your wall and on its surface type. There will also have to be 2 cleaners present on site.