Remove Almost Any Type of Stain
Get Rid of Stains via Professional Carpet Cleaning
Staining your carpet is so unavoidable that it just as well might be another one of Murphy’s laws. When that day comes, get in touch with us as early as you can to clean stains of almost any origin, including coffee, chocolate, chewing gum, cooking oil, pet urine, and more.
The technician who will perform the job has received extensive training, brings his own equipment to immediately start working, and will stay on site until the job is completed.
Reasons to Consider Getting Your Carpet Professionally Treated
Scrubbing the stain in is a common mistake among homeowners that can often lead to permanent carpet discolouration. We offer benefits that will ensure its correct removal, such as:
- Efficient, eco-friendly and Prochem-certified cleaning products;
- Uniformed, trained and fully insured carpet cleaning technician;
- Protecting your furniture by placing protection pads underneath;
- Offering free viewings and rug care advice by a veteran in the field.
Our Hot Water Extraction Cleaning in London Explained in Six Steps
Steam cleaning is the one sure way to tackle allergens.
- The carpet technician will park within walking distance from your home.
- He will place pads under your furniture and his machine to prevent a mess.
- He will set up the cleaning machine and fill it with water mixed with detergent.
- The specialist will inspect the fabric of your carpet and pretreat all stains.
- He will use a tiny nozzle to spray hot water under high pressure.
- Up to 95% of the moisture will be extracted back along with all dirt and dust.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much time will this procedure take?
A: This depends on the amount of work that needs to be done, as well as on the condition of your rug or carpet. A typical session, however, will take anywhere between 25 and 50 minutes.
Q: Can you guarantee that stains will be fully removed?
A: We cannot guarantee 100% removal since this depends on the type of stain you have, the amount of time it has spent on your carpet, and on whether you tried to remove it yourself.
Q: How many professionals will you send to my address?
A: The service is performed by a single, but well-equipped technician.
Q: What types of carpets can you clean?
A: The professional specialises in most types of carpets available on the market, including synthetic, wool, Persian, Oriental, Runners carpets, area and sculptured rugs, and more.
Q: Is your water extraction method suitable for all carpets?
A: No, this service can be applied only to synthetic and woollen carpets. For sisal, seagrass and other delicate fabrics we use a dry carpet cleaning technique with absorbing powder, while steam cleaning is another technique that can be applied to almost any carpet model.