Do you hate cooking? I guess most of you don’t have enough time to cook or just hate doing it, but undoubtedly we all love eating homemade cookies. Good news, cooking has never been easier than this. Here are 3 insanely simple two-ingredient recipes which everyone can deal it. Even if you’re a single boy who wants to impress a girl with your cooking skills, take a look at the recipes.
Flourish Nutella Cake
This is the easiest and tastes dessert I’ve ever prepared. All ingredients you need to prepare the cake are eggs and Nutella. The taste is divine. It’s very important to follow the exact steps of the recipes in order to avoid a poor result.
- 4 large or 5 small eggs
- 8 ½ ounces Nutella
1) Take a 6 or 7 inch rounded springform pan and grease it. If you have a parchment paper, line it on the bottom of the pan, because the cake is sticky.
2) Preheat the oven to 175C.
3) Beat the eggs on the highest speed of your mixture until they triple their volume. It takes approximately 6 minutes. It’s very important to make sure that you beat the eggs long enough, because the egg consistence is the key to make this recipe works, so if your hand is in pain, then use the other one.
4) Measure 8 ½ ounces of Nutella and put it into the microwave for about 20 seconds. This is enough for it to soften.
5) Add 1/3 of the eggs into Nutella. Gently stir the mixture in the same clockwise direction until no streaks remain. Repeat the procedure two more times until the eggs and Nutela become a homogeneous consistence.
6) Pour the mixture into the pan and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
7) Be patient and let the cake cool completely before taste it.
Do you love truffles? I guess everyone loves truffles, but a few people are ‘brave’ enough to try prepare turffles themselves. Well, I have good news, you can easily prepare truffles using only 2 ingredients.
- 1 pkg of almond bark or 2 1/2 boxes of melting chocolate
- 1 8oz package of Cream cheese
1) Whip the cream cheese .
2) Whip half of the chocolate in your microwave for 2 minutes. Make sure that you stir it every 30 seconds.
3) Combine the melted cheese with the melted chocolate.
4) Use a spoon or a small scoop to make balls and drop them onto wax paper. Try to make make them stay similar in size and form.
5) Place the chocolate balls inside your refrigerator and let them sit for 1 hour. If you want to impress your family or friends, shape the balls before dip them.
6) Melt the other half of the chocolate and add a little shortening to the chocolate to give it a shiny look.
7) Dip the balls into the melted chocolate, then decorate them.
Creamy Garlic Broccoli
Broccoli is a super veggie and delicious dish which is perfect for people who want to eat healthy and rich in vitamins food. This recipe is really simple and it includes only two ingredients.
- 3 ½ cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup creamy garlic hummus
1) Begin with steaming and boiling the broccoli florets.
2) While the florets are still warm, toss them in the hummus.
3) You can serve the broccoli warm or let it cool in the refrigerator. Both ways they’re extremely tasty. It’s a great idea to serve them with some black paper and lemon juice on top.
For more inspiration, look into other great vegan recipes.